Membership Benefits and Rates
In addtion to the opportunity to meet and spend time with other rug hookers, your annual membership includes:
- attendance at monthly guild meetings on the first Thursday of each month from September to June. The hall is open from 9:30am to 3:00pm. A short business meeting is held at 10:30am followed by the sharing of completed rugs. Members bring their own lunch and either participate in a class, watch a demonstration or spend time together hooking and helping each other.
- receipt of our monthly newsletter.
- access to borrowing materials from guild library.
- access to our store to purchase rug hooking supplies (wool, hooks, dyes, etc.) at excellent prices.
- use of the guild wool cutter during guild meetings.
- fibre, patterns and other equipment are often available from our give-away table.
- participation in semi-annual garage sales in October and March.
- participation in December craft sale by members, as well as an ornament/coaster swap.
- participation in the Spring Tea.
- attendance at multi-day rug hooking classes.
- access to member-only section of our website.
- automatic membership with Focus on Fibre Arts Association after three month guild membership. This includes attendance at FFAA workshops.
Memberships are paid annually and are due in September of each year. Current rates are as follows:
Regular - $50
Student (post-secondary) - $25
Student (up to grade 12) - $15