Memberships are paid annually and are due in September of each year.
Current rates are payable by cash, cheque or electronic transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular - $50
- Student (post-secondary) - $25
- Student (up to grade 12) - $15
In addition to the opportunity to meet and spend time with other rug hookers, annual membership includes:
- attendance at monthly guild meetings on the first Thursday of each month from September to June. The hall is open from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. A short business meeting is held at 10:30 a.m. followed by the sharing of completed rugs. Members bring their own lunch and either participate in a class, watch a demonstration or spend time together hooking and helping each other. Coffee, tea and snacks are available.
- access to borrowing materials from guild library
- access to our store to purchase rug hooking supplies (wool, hooks, dyes, etc.) at excellent prices
- use of the guild wool cutter during guild meetings
- fibre, patterns and other equipment are often available from our give-away table
- participation in garage sales of fibre related items in October, February and April
- participation in December craft sale by members, as well as seasonal event
- participation in the Spring Tea and Show
- attendance at multi-day rug hooking classes.
- access to member-only section of our website.
- automatic membership with Focus on Fibre Arts Association [FFAA], which includes attendance at workshops.